If your vocals recordings aren’t cutting through in your mixes…
You don’t need EQ to fix that.
Neither do you need compression.
In this week’s video, pro vocal coach Chris Liepe shows you how to unlock a “secret EQ” that’s already built into your voice, and chances are…
You’ve never seen anything like this before.
Once you’re done with this 12-minute tutorial, you’ll discover:
- Freddie Mercury’s one vocal line that reveals just how this “secret EQ” in your voice works
- How to compress your voice internally for grit, tone, and power
- Why backing vocals should sound weird and terrible in isolation
- Your biggest enemy inside your DAW when you’re tracking vocals
- The questions to ask yourself when a vocal recording session isn’t going as well as planned
Don’t forget to download your free guide for this week’s content: “Perfect Vocal Chain”