What does it take to make it in the music industry as a musician and songwriter?
And how do you sustain a career for 60+ years?!
Today’s interview with Grammy winning musician and songwriter Duane Hitchings will inspire you, encourage you, and motivate you to make music.
In this conversation we cover:
- How to prepare for opportunity
- The 2 keys to longevity in the music business
- How he wrote a hit song by joking around
- The hills and valleys of “success”
- What to do when music no longer becomes fun
- It’s never too late to write a hit song
You can learn more about Duane and his career (and connect with him) here.
Enjoy the conversation!