Behringer V-Tone GDi21 Review [Video]Jul 23, 2010
Keeping in theme with last week’s video on how to mic a guitar amp, today I’m reviewing the versatile amp modeling stomp box from Behringer, the V-Tone GDi21. In a nutshell this unit is a simple, affordable, and great sounding way to get a variety of classic guitar tones into your recordings or live setup all in one small blue box. Check out the video for more details as well as sound samples as I play through a lot of the settings.
The Quick Facts
- Huge variety of amp tones in one box
- Very easy to get a great sound
- Affordable amp modeling for your studio
- Can double as an overdrive pedal for your live rig
- Can’t beat the price!
- Some noise as you push the output gain up a bit
- Hard to read the dials from a distance
Discover The 6 Steps for Creating a
Radio-Ready Song from Scratch"
Enter Your Email Below To Receive The Free 17-page PDF,
"6 Steps To A Radio-Ready Song"
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.