The One Song One Month Challenge - Week 2 [Video]Jan 08, 2010
Welcome to Week 2 of the One Song One Month Challenge! Hopefully you joined us last week as we started 2010 with a bang of creativity and productivity! The goal of this challenge is to get you moving in your studio right away, eliminate excuses to making music, and to set a realistic deadline to complete something. If you can produce a song in one month, you can complete an album in a year! Nice!
As a reminder here is how we are breaking down the five Fridays in January:
- Starting Your Song – Creating a session, setting tempo, initial recording
- Rhythm – Using loops and drum machines to fill out the track
- Virtual Instruments – Using MIDI tracks to enhance your arrangement
- Editing – Comping vocals and overall cleanup
- Mixing – Basic mix and bounce for the web
This week we are going to build on that original riff you recorded by adding some drum loops and taking a peek at using virtual drummers. I hope you’ll enjoy this video and get motivated to keep working on your song!
Discover The 6 Steps for Creating a
Radio-Ready Song from Scratch"
Enter Your Email Below To Receive The Free 17-page PDF,
"6 Steps To A Radio-Ready Song"
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.